Fort Collins, Colorado Boudoir | NAME YOUR PRICE
Every so often I try to offer a fun sale so anyone can do a boudoir shoot because ,well, it’s incredibly fun and empowering! I’ve done two and have another coming up this August with one of my favorite Colorado photographers and I may end up sharing a few photos! I can’t say enough how amazing it is to see myself in a new way and, every time I sit with a client to go through her images, I see a very similar transformation in the way she views her body. It’s that moment that makes this job so fabulous!
Anyhow, I have one date left in July, the 19th, and would love to fill it with 5 shoots. Yep, 5 in one day! The best part? You get to name your own price. So, basically, you tell me what you can pay and what you want and, as long as it’s reasonable, we can book your shoot. If I can’t make what you want work for the price you offer, I can come back with a package as close as possible to what you’re looking for so we’re both getting something that works for us. When you send your offer, I just ask that you understand that I lose money on shoots less than $500 so, please, all offers must be at least $500. As a point of reference, my regular session fee is $375 and includes hair, make-up, and a gift card to Mystique Lingerie. Albums begin at $793 and prints begin at $240.
Some things to consider when creating your request:
- There are only 5 openings and the shoot must take place the 19th of July. Depending on how this works out, I may do this again in August but I also might not so book before this opportunity passes.
- Professional hair and make-up is a huge part of the boudoir experience and, while you can opt to not get it in your package, I highly recommend it because it’s one less thing for you to worry about and it’ll make a world of difference in your photos.
- I have a boudoir closet which you can borrow from so you have some really great pieces to wear if new lingerie is out of your budget.
- If you want, you can book the entire day with your favorite friends and have your own custom party; it’s perfect for a group of besties or your bridal party!
- I accept all credit cards and offer payment plans up to 4 months for products and your album or art is ordered once everything is paid in full.
- Regardless of your how much you pay, you’ll get the Lilac & Fern experience and walk away with an amazing set of images!
To Book Your Spot, Drop Me A Line: