Info / FAQ
When should I book my shoot?
Because boudoir sessions can be time-intensive, I offer a limited number of sessions each month and they fill quickly. Booking 2 months in advance is a great idea to ensure you get both a date that is best for your schedule and we can secure hair and make-up.
Who will see my photos?
Privacy is tops on my list so no one will see your images except you and I unless you sign a model release. And, even then, you have final say over what is shared.
Is hair and make-up included? And how many outfits should I bring?
Professional hair and make-up is included in each session. I have a few salons in the Fort Collins area that I work with and trust with my clients. Once you book your session with me, I’ll make your salon appointment so you simply have to show up and be pampered!
Make-Up artists: Dotted with Hearts
Can I bring a friend?
Bringing a friend is absolutely allowed! Just make sure she’s supportive and helps you relax. Give me a heads up that you’ll be bringing her so I can be sure to make appropriate accommodations.
How many outfits should I bring?
It’s always a good idea to bring more than you think you’ll need/want. That said, bring about 5 or 6 of your favorite sets/pieces that we’ve gone over beforehand so, the day of the shoot, if you’re feeling more modest or bold than you had expected, you’re prepared. Understand, though, that we’ll likely only have time for 3-4 outfits and that 3 or 4 is just enough to fill an album nicely.
For more on wardrobe, check out this post.
I highly recommend Mystique Lingerie in Fort Collins.
Do you edit my photos?
Though I strive to get all images right in-camera, both in exposure and posing, I do edit. However, I don’t alter bodyparts or offer other drastic edits as I believe you are gorgeous as you are and that your images should reflect just that: you.
When will I see my photos?
About 3-4 weeks after your session we’ll sit together and have your reveal. You’ll see your images for the first time and choose your absolute favorites to fill your album. At this viewing, you can bring your significant other or choose the photos solo. It’s totally up to you.
I’m ready to book! How do I reach you?
Great! I’m best reached via email or phone. I do my best to return emails and phone calls within 24 hours. Contact me!
The Session | $375
- Consult over coffee where we’ll chat about your session, go over expectations, what to wear, and officially book your session
- Gift card to the area’s best lingerie shop so you can treat yourself to something new and surprise your fella at your shoot
- Professional hair & make-up
- 90-minute session
- Private, in person reveal where you’ll choose the photos you love most and place the order for your album and any extra goodies
- *Albums begin at $700. Most client choose to invest about $1,700 in their boudoir experience
- **Couples boudoir also available
- Boudoir Parties are perfect for bridal parties or a girls’ night out. Tehre is a 5-girl minimum and the guest of honor walks away with an album upgrade and a gift card to a local lingerie studio where she can treat herself to something extra gorgeous for her shoot.*
- *Contact for Custom Pricing